Menu
Cart 0

Pineider Pens

In 1774 the Italian Francesco Pineider opened his first shop in the heart of Florence, in the magnificent Piazza della Signoria, opposite Michelangelo’s David. Since this time Pineider has been applying traditional Italian methods to the production of the world renowned hand-dyed watermarked papers, leather goods, exclusive custom stationary, desk sets and selected home furniture.