NAGASAWA Pen Pro Gear Slim Mini- Mouette
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
The Nagasawa Original Pro Gear Slim mini size features a medium grey cap and body with a rhodium-plated 14k gold nib. The smaller size makes this a great eyedropper option.
The neutral colored body is accented by chrome-finished nickel trim and a silhouette of a Seagulls from Kobe Harbor on the cap. It is inspired by the Sailor Pro Gear Slim Mini and made by Sailor for the Nagasawa Stationery Center in Kobe, Japan.
The Mouette celebrates the Kobe Harbor pen store location.
- Rhodium-plated 14k gold nib with the former port signal station original design engraving.
- Chrome-finished nickel trim.
- Ring: "NAGASAWA PEN STYLE DEN" engraving
- Seagull silhouette display on the crown
- Sailor fountain pen converter.
- Two black ink cartridges.
- 10.9 cm/ 4.3 inches capped
You will appreciate the smooth writing and lasting durability from these beautifully crafted pens, made in Japan by Sailor.
* This product is not eligible for discount codes