Ferris Wheel Press Once Upon a Time Collection - Glistening Glass
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Ferris Wheel Press Glistening Glass from the Once Upon a Time collection is a slate blue ink with medium shading and gold shimmer. It dries in 20 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has a dry flow. Ferris Wheel Press is based in Canada.
Characteristics: Light sheen, moody, understated, cool
FerriTales™ 2023 Collection
Open the gilded cover of your favourite fairy book and dive deep into the FerriTales Collection. Re-imaging the tallest tales told through time, we inspire a new generation of writers and creatives with our most luxurious collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Captured in a 20ml glass globe with a widened neck to fit most fountain pens, this high quality, richly saturated pen ink is our most cherished collection yet. Explore a world of premium, dazzling shimmers, enchanting tonal combinations, and captivating sheens to add to your treasured chest of stationery.
Once Upon a Design
From cinder to chandeliers, envelope your pages with a slate blue ink sprinkled with gold sparkle inspired by the magical charm of the Fairy Godmother. Bask in the revelry of clinking glass slippers as Cinderella waltzes through the ballroom until the stroke-of-midnight, disappearing into the dust before the clock chimes twelve.
Notable design details:
- Clocks tick, tick, tick, counting down to their midnight deadline
- Peruse through the potions and tinctures on the dressing table, what familiar shapes can you spot?
- Cinderella peers in the mirror preparing for a night out - what a lovely gown she has donned, the Fairy Godmother’s magic weaving a bodice of nib pattern
- Who is that dashing behind Cinderella in the mirror?
- Can you find the reference to the next chapter of the FerriTales?
- 20ml bottle
- Rich and saturated tones
- Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
- Lubricated to enhance flow
- Signature brass cap
Ferris Wheel Press
Country of Origin
20 Seconds (Pilot Vanishing Point Medium Nib on Rhodia Paper)