Kakimori Pigment Ink 03 Tototo
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Kakimori 03 Tototo from the pigmented collection is a dark pink-red pigmented ink with low shading. It dries in 5 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Kakimori ink is made in Japan.
Original inks inspired by Japanese word play and imagery. 03 Tototo is a rosy pinkish-red pigment ink that is water resistant.
03. tototo- Tototo is the gentle melody of a special rosé poured in quiet company. A color to elevate everyday life or celebrate a special occasion.
INK BOTTLE FEATURES
- The evocative form looks as though a drop of molten glass has solidified. Filling the bottle with ink creates the illusion of two elements becoming one. The stable base prevents the bottle from tipping over easily.
- The generous 20mm opening with an 8-degree angle makes dipping easy without damaging delicate nibs. The shallow depth allows for effortless refilling of converters and helps to keep your pen clean from unwanted ink.
- The palm-sized 35ml bottle can be easily picked up and shaken.
- Kakimori's pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese color specialists Turner Colour Works. The inks are designed to minimize clogging in nibs while also being water and bleed resistant.
- In a convenient 35ml bottle, suitable for several years of daily use.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain. For words that stand the test of time.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using our cleaning solution.
USE AND CARE
- This product is a pigment ink.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice. If in contact with the eyes, flush with running water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Kakimori's writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
|Country of Origin
|5 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia