Onoto Rosetta Stone Black Edition
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
A beautifully crafted pen detailing the inscription of three ancient languages on The Rosetta Stone artefact exhibited at The British Museum, with Egyptian gods exquisitely engraved on the cap band, complemented with burnished and oxidized sterling silver fittings.
The pen is based on the style and shape of the Onoto Magna of 1937 one of the most famous fountain pens ever made. This pen has an engraved sterling silver cap band with the sterling silver Onoto Chevron clip, both burnished and oxidized.
The distinctive Onoto logo is carved into the burnished and oxidized sterling silver cap button, making it instantly recognizable, and a sterling silver barrel button finishes the overall luxury feel.
The Rosetta Stone Black Edition pen is No. 24/200.
- High-density acrylic with silver burnished and oxidized fittings
- Onoto size 7 18ct
- Hallmarked sterling silver band
- Sterling silver with Onoto cipher
- Sterling silver clip with Onoto cipher
- Sterling silver barrel button
- Capped (closed): 144mm
- Uncapped including nib: 127mm
- Posted including nib: 166mm
- Barrel diameter: 11 – 13.2mm
- Cap diameter: 14 – 15.8mm
- Cap length: 67mm
- Weight 25gms