Opus 88 Zodiac Fountain Pen Rabbit
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
The Zodiac Rabbit Pen was created by Michael Hsu. It features a circular midsection that is brushed, silver-plated, and coated with a translucent blue-green paint and is adorned with a flora pattern and rabbits. The Year of the Rabbit vis-à-vis the sexagenary cycle is inscribed on the crown of pen. The cap and the barrel are both made with Japanese Bakelite, and each are inlaid with 14 natural mother-of-pearl jewels.
Wholly hand-crafted in a complex process, each pen is one-of-a-kind due to the use of natural materials that result in a different sheen in each pen.
Opus 88 Zodiac Fountain Pen in Rabbit Specifications
- Body Material: Ebonite, Brass & Shell
- Trim: Silver
- Nib: JoWo Stainless Steel #6
- Fill Mechanism: Cartridge/Converter
- Capped Length: 5.9in.(150.0mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.67in.(17.0mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.71in.(18.0mm)
- Cartridge Type: Standard International
- Gift boxed