BENU Minima Collection 70's Disco Fountain Pen
Compact, with streamlined, rounded bodies, the fountain pens from the BENU Minima collection are a perfect choice for those who need a portable pen to carry everywhere. Its small size allows it to fit conveniently into pockets and bags, while the great variety of color offerings allows you to pick a model to match just about any mood you are in.
This model is inspired by extravagance of the Disco music that fired up the dance floors of clubs all around the world in the 1970's. The pen’s body creates a play of rainbow sparkling light making the model perfect for those looking for a bright, colorful writing instrument.
- Length Capped: 12.6 cm / 4.9 inches
- Weight: 18 gr
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can not be posted
- Nib: Schmidt, stainless steel
- Cartridge: Standard short international size
- Does not come with a converter; Kaweco mini converters will fit.
Please bear in mind that photo may slightly differ from the actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
We Also Recommend