The Well-Appointed Desk and Skylab Letterpress have done it again! You've seen the perfect ink testing book with the popular and handy Col-O-Ring, but now meet the newest member of the ink testing family. The Col-O-Dex is the same paper you know and love designed to fit on an office rolodex, so you can flip through your swatches with ease.
Each package contains:
- 4" x 2.625" cards with die cut rounded corners and notches to attach to a standard rolodex
- 100 sheets of 100lb/160gsm Euuropean paper from a 400-year-old mill
- Acid-free bright, natural white paper
- Slightly toothy paper but not enough to catch even the sharpest dip nib
- Sturdy chipboard covers letterpress printed with a crisp application of "afterburner" black
Paper was rigorously tested to ensure that inks would not feather, bleed or show through. Inks can be tested with fountain pen, glass pen, dip pen, swabs or paintbrush on the front or back of the sheet .
Col-o-ring Ink testing books are printed, assembled and designed in Kansas City. Paper was sourced from a local distributor.
Don't forget to get the Tab Accessory Pack so you can separate and sort your swatches! colodex