Esterbrook Estie Evergreen with Chrome Trim Fountain
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Estie Evergreen combines stellar design, materials and presentation into a premium end fountain pen that celebrates a love for writing. Named after the timeless color of nature and the pines of the Appalachian, the Estie Evergreen is a blend of quality writing and the spirit of the northeast winters.
The reborn Esterbrook Estie fountain pen is made of a deep green resin with a cushion cap that features chrome accents. It comes with an international cartridge and converter.
The Esterbrook Estie comes with a #6 Jowo Gold Plated Steel nib available in Fine, Medium, Broad and 1.1mm. The Journaler nib is available for an additional $50. The Scribe nib is available for an additional $60.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write.
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point.
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket.
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle.
- Measurements: 5.9″ Closed, 5″ Open, 6.7″ Posted.
- Sold separately, the Esterbrook MV Adaptor with Vintage Nib gives you a vintage nib experience with the modern Esterbrook pen. You can fit any vintage Esterbrook nib unit into this adaptor, and use it with your Estie fountain pen. (MV Adaptor is also available without a nib).
- The Esterbrook Estie Evergreen is also available in Gold Trim Fountain, Gold Trim Rollerball and Chrome Trim Rollerball.
Journaler Nib: The Esterbrook Custom Nib Program is our way to highlight exceptional American nibmeisters and we’ve asked some of the most prominent and exceptional nibmeisters in our community to create nibs to be a part of Esterbrook’s storied legacy.
Gena Salorino of the Custom Nib Studio in Los Angeles has created the first edition. An apprentice to nibmeister John Mottishaw of Nibs.com for nearly four years, Gena’s nib work is derived from his style, but as she’s established Custom Nib Studio, her signature nibs have become well-known in the marketplace for her own trademark style and beautiful handmade quality.
In her own words, the custom nib Gena is grinding for Esterbrook is a “medium stub grind, based on the vintage Esterbrook 9314M nib. The idea is that it’s smooth and friendly enough for everyday use, gives your writing some flair, all without being too huge for practical writing”. Available for the Standard and Oversized Estie’s as well as the new Camden, Gena’s custom nib has an MSRP of $50. This nib will replace your standard nib. Meaning, your pen will come with just this nib and not as a second nib unit.
Scribe Nib: The Scribe nib is a modified Architect nib that is smoother and more user friendly to those who do not need the sharpness of the true Architect nib. Esterbrook developed this nib with Josh Lax over a period of months so it is fun and exciting and adds another unique nib/writing experience to the line up. Available for the Standard and Oversized Estie’s, Josh's custom nib has an MSRP of $60. This nib will replace your standard nib. Meaning, your pen will come with just this nib and not as a second nib unit.
Check out Esterbrook Ink These Inks made by Esterbrook compliment this Pen.
Check out our monthly staff picks for great Inks, Paper, and accessory ideas.