In an age dominated by PCs and the Internet, can people still get excited about pencils? Yes, they can: Short, long, round, square, smooth, with integrated sharpener and eraser - there is no end to the attractive innovations. The only one pencil of its kind anywhere in the world: Grip 2001. The patented Soft-Grip zone prevents fingers from slipping. The ergonomic triangular shape ensures fatigue-free writing. The surface coating is made from environmentally-friendly water-based paint, a technology first introduced by Faber-Castell. The lead is fully bonded with the wood surround, making it particularly break-resistant.
- Outstanding graphite pencil with eraser for writing, drawing and sketching
- Environmentally safe water-based coating
- Extra break-resistant due to SV bonding
- Egonomic triangular shape ensures tireless writing
- Grip-zone for secure, non-slip grip
- Degree of hardness: HB