Field Notes Front Page
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDoc Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Environment 120#DTC “Concrete” with a brute force application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Saphira ink.
- Innards: Cougar 70#T “White” vellum ruled with “Gray Lady” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40” 6-color printing press.
- Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- Corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) by a Challenge SCM round-corner machine.
- College Ruled Lines: 9/32" (7.1 mm). 70 Pages.
- Notebook dimensions: 3–3/4"× 8-1/4" (95mm x 210mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
We Also Recommend