We have developed a specially formulated paper designed for fountain pen use with these key elements:
Our paper is 90gsm made from sugar cane extract, is pH neutral, and acid free in a proprietary Franklin-Christoph formula. We use true A system international sizing. These pads and journal notebooks also work well with rollerball and ballpoint ink, as well as pencil. Now available in the paper options of ruled, graph, dots, or blank.
- Resistant to feathering
- Resistant to bleed through
- A5 = 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" or 147mm x 210mm
- 80 sheets - ruled, graph, dots or blank page options. Perforated.
- Beveled corners - not only a Franklin-Christoph design element, but also keeps paper corners from bending.
Perforated for easy single page removal.
- Ruled lines are 7mm and all graph lines and dot lines are 5mm apart. Ruled, graph and dot lines are 30% black (light grey) with top and bottom margin lines in maroon.
- Same sugar cane based custom paper as in firma-flex.