Galen Leather Co. The Everyday Book Cosmo Air Light Paper - A5 - 288 pages
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
- Made from Cosmo Air Light Paper 75 gms
- Blank paper
- 144 sheets (288 pages)
- Includes grid and lined guides
- Includes blotter (also can be used as a writing mat for comfortable writing)
- 145 x 210 mm (5,70 x 8,26 inches)
- Fits in the A5 size Traveler's Notebook
COSMO AIR LIGHT PAPER
This is a 75 gsm Japanese paper. It has been on the agenda of the fountain pen world (and our's) for a while. This is the most sheen and shading I have ever seen.
Feedback is available while writing, as its surface is not as covered as the Tomoe river, Rhodia, etc. The paper isn’t slick like Tomoe River either. Instead, it has just enough texture that you don’t feel like your pen is ice-skating over the surface. But still, it provides a smooth writing experience. Your text is a click thicker but there's no bleeding and minimal ghosting. The colors are very vibrant. The drying time is a bit longer. I personally think it's especially suitable for applications such as a journal, watercolor, etc.
* This product is not eligible for discount codes
Check out our monthly staff picks for great Inks, Paper, and accessory ideas.