The perfect travelling companion for a pen enthusiast.
A beautifully crafted pen detailing the world map delicately engraved around the cap and featuring a rotating gauge to calculate your local time in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). The barrel also features engraved lines representing the 12 time zones.
The pen is based on the style and shape the Onoto Magna of 1937 which is still acclaimed by many as the best fountain pen ever made – this pen is complemented with a sterling silver cap band and sterling silver Onoto Chevron clip.
Hold the Magna Greenwich pen and you will marvel at its perfect balance and how tactile it feels – it is also one of the most robust pens on the market today, thanks to its durable, high-density acrylic composition.
The distinctive Onoto logo is carved into the sterling silver cap button, making it instantly recognizable, and a sterling silver barrel button finishes the overall luxury feel.
The Magna Greenwich pen is No. 9/200.
- High-density acrylic with sterling silver fittings
- Onoto size 7 in 18ct
- Hallmarked sterling silver band
- Button – sterling silver with Onoto cipher
- Clip – sterling silver with Onoto cipher
- Capped (closed): 144mm
- Uncapped including nib: 127mm
- Posted including nib: 166mm
- Barrel diameter: 11 – 13.2mm
- Cap diameter: 14 – 15.8mm
- Cap length: 67mm
- Weight: 25gms