Peter Pauper Press Envelope Addressing Guides
Write a review
Perfectly address all your invitations, cards, letters, and other personal correspondence!
- Here is a surefire shortcut to beautifully-addressed envelopes: Simply place the appropriate stencil over your envelope and address in block letters for a crisp, neat look.
- For fancy hand-lettering or calligraphy that's perfectly aligned, trace the stencils lightly in pencil, letter in pen, and erase the pencil lines when you're done.
- Includes 4 templates designed to fit the most common envelope sizes: one A7 invitation and greeting card envelope template ruled for print writing; one A7 envelope template ruled for calligraphy; one A1 response card and thank you note envelope template; one number 10 business envelope template, with guidelines for A4 and A2 envelopes.
- No measuring or lightbox required!
- Accompanying instructions give helpful tips for excellent envelopes.
- For printing and calligraphy.
- Durable clear plastic stencils.
- Instructions included.
- Box measures 9.75 inches wide by 5.75 inches high.
We Also Recommend