Pilot Custom 912
The Custom 912 Fountain Pen Collection by Pilot offers elegant classic styling and a superior, customized writing experience. The Custom 912 Collection features an array of 14-karat gold rhodium-plated nibs to choose from: Extra Fine, Soft Fine, Music, Stub, Falcon, and Waverly.
Each nib offers an unrivaled, yet unique, writing experience. The Extra Fine and Soft Fine nibs offer the smooth writing experience many have come to know and enjoy from Pilot’s fountain pen nibs. The Music nib features three tines and was originally designed for writing sheet music and calligraphy. The Music nib offers great line-width variation in writing allowing for a broad vertical line and thin horizontal lines. The Stub nib features a blunted, squared-off tip for broad vertical strokes and thin horizontal strokes. The Pilot Falcon FA nib features the ingeniously-crafted “hooded” design allowing for subtle flex while writing. The new expertly crafted 14-karat gold rhodium-plated Waverly Nib is designed with a slightly upturned tip delivering a uniquely flexible and customized, exceptionally smooth writing experience, regardless of the angle of writing.
No matter the nib you choose, the Custom 912 Fountain Pen by Pilot elevates the experience of writing to give the ultimate in personalization of expression in all your creative writing endeavors.
- The Custom 912 Collection with six nibs to choose from for the ultimate in writing expression
- CAUTION: the Soft Fine, Falcon, and Waverly nibs can be bent out of shape easily if pushed too hard.
- Offers classic styling with a polished black barrel and Rhodium accents
- Features a Rhodium-plated 14-karat gold nib
- Packaged with CON-70 pump converter and Pilot blue ink cartridge
- Arrives presented in elegant gift box
We Also Recommend