"Fountain Pen Friendly Paper Collection" is a sample book that includes 18 kinds of paper recommended for the fountain pen. It includes 5 sheets each type of paper, along with an informational sheet each type of paper. It is top-bound, so pages can easily be removed, one by one.
Generally, for paper that is not "fountain pen friendly" the problems are feathering, bleeding, and dry time. Yamamoto Paper spent a long time searching for very fountain pen friendly papers, using many varieties of nibs, fountain pens, and inks in writing tests. At last, they found many papers that are fountain pen friendly and compiled them into one easy to use collection.
18 kinds of paper that are very unique: Onion skin, Eggshell, Translucent, Watermark, and more.
Contains 5 sheets of each:
- No. 1- View-Corona for Pocket-book 52g
- No. 2- Tomoe River 52g
- No. 3- Tomoe River Cream 52g
- No. 4- New Chiffon Cream 75g
- No. 5- Cosmo Air Light 75g
- No. 6- 35NFC 35g
- No. 7- Glassine 30.5g
- No. 8- Halftone Color 99 White 81.4g
- No. 9- Kin Kaku Den
- No. 10- Bank Paper 48.2g
- No. 11- Spica Bond 49g
- No. 12- Champion Copy 35g
- No. 13- Typewriter Paper 27.9g
- No. 14- Air Mail Bond White 61.7g
- No. 15- Air Mail Bond Natural 61.7g
- No. 16- Eastory CoC 64g
- No. 17- OK Fools 81.4g
- No. 18- Colored Woodfree Paper Black