You should plan to “take a swig” out of your NEW Swig cup for a long time! Follow these simple care instructions below and your Swig will provide refreshing fun for years to come.
- Wash before using with warm soapy water.
- Hand washing is recommended for your Swig because the high temperatures of dishwasher may affect the insulation technology. However, the lids and caps are dishwasher safe.
- For thorough cleaning, remove rubber gasket from lid. Clean and dry before reinstalling.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine.
- Do not use in the microwave.
- Do not place in the freezer.
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking.
- Do not overfill with hot liquids to avoid scalding.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.