Robert Oster Napa from the Cities of America collection is a deep merlot red ink with medium shading. It dries in 60 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Robert Oster ink is made in Australia.
A rich burgundy wine red fountain pen ink for the world famous wine valley of Napa, California.
Following the success of their exclusive Aussie cities collection, Robert Oster has created the Cities of America Series. Collection #1 features 6 standard inks and 1 shimmer. Collect them all:
- Napa, California- a deep wine red
- Chicago, Illinois- a steely snow inspired blue
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- a grassy plains green
- Kansas City, Kansas- a golden brown inspired by the wheat belt
- Miami, Florida- a blue-green inspired by the water
- New York, New York- bright red for The Big Apple
- Las Vegas, Nevada- a shimmering purple inspired by the glitz of Las Vegas
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Dry Time||60 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia|