Van Dieman's Ink Diluter & Rehydrator 100ml
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Van Dieman's Fountain Pen Ink Diluter and Rehydrator is a reliable solution for fountain pen users. It helps to desaturate highly saturated inks, lighten darkly toned inks, and rehydrate inks that have lost volume due to evaporation. Using this fluid ensures optimal pH, surface tension, and viscosity of your fountain pen inks, maintaining their
Van Dieman's Fountain Pen Ink Diluter and Rehydrator is a multi-purpose fluid designed to protect your ink's pH, surface tension, and viscosity while desaturating saturated inks, lightening dark inks and rehydrating dried inks. Perfect for preserving ink quality and avoiding unwanted color changes.
How to Dilute Fountain Pen Ink:
1. Clean a small ink bottle and lid by boiling them in water.
2. Let them air dry.
3. Using the included pipette, draw out 10ml of your chosen ink and deposit it in the recently cleaned (and dried) spare ink bottle.
4. Rinse out the pipette.
5. Use the same pipette to add a few mls Van Dieman's Ink Diluter & Rehydrator solution to the spare ink bottle (along with the 10ml of your chosen ink). it to add diluter to the drawn ink.
6. Stir the ink.
7. Swatch the diluted ink.
8. Continue adding a few mls of diluter at a time and swatching after each addition until your ink reaches the desired saturation.
What to Do If Your Fountain Pen Ink is Dehydrated:
1. Use the included pipette to add a few mls of Van Dieman's Fountain Pen Ink Diluter and Rehydrator to your ink.
2. Stir the ink, and swatch it.
3. Continue adding a few mls of Van Dieman's Fountain Pen Ink Diluter and Rehydrator solution at a time, swatching after each addition, until your ink reaches the desired saturation.
***This is not a replacement of substitute for White Lightning both products have different uses. White lighting is used to increase flow of your ink.