Kaweco "Original" Black Fountain 250
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
The Kaweco "Original" channels their long history of vintage pen designs to craft a new, full-sized pen design that has a traditional appeal. The Original has an octagonal, faceted barrel and cap made of matte-finished aluminum and is contrasted with a chrome deluxe pocket clip and Kaweco medallion finial. The pen's name is branded in white on the barrel.
The Kaweco Original design consists of two different fountain pens.
The 250 has a larger, number 6 size nib, with a plastic feed. Nibs are available in Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad or Broad Broad
The fountain pen is loaded with an international-size ink cartridge to start. To fill with bottled ink, The Original can both accept a full-size international converter (sold separately).
Although the cap can be posted on the back end of the pen, it isn't a very secure post and it extends the length of the pen significantly.
Kaweco Original 250 Fountain Pen Specifications
- Series: 2022 Regular Edition
- Pen Material: Matte-finished Aluminum
- Trim: Silver
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel nib with plastic feed
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge/converter (blue ink cartridge included, converter sold separately)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5 in. / 127mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.86 in. / 123.5mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 6.61 in. / 168mm
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Grip Diameter: 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.9oz / 25.5g
- Packaged in a Kaweco tin gift box
- Made in Germany
The Kaweco Original fountain pen will take a full-size converter.
Check out or monthly staff picks for great Inks, Paper, and accessory ideas.