KWZ Calligraphy Ink- Copper Red
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
- No feathering effects using a wide range of papers, especially copy papers so that you can print calligraphy exercises, lines etc.
- Proper flow from dip nibs, especially flex and pointed ones, which means, that one dip is enough for few lines of writing, not just few letters
- Possibility to write a very thin hairline using pointed nibs
- One of the the most impressive features hard to find elsewhere: the stable mixture of gold or silver particles that don’t sediment - don't have to be shaken or mixed during use.
- Permanent bonding to the paper, crucial for artistic use.