NAGASAWA Pen Pro Gear Slim Puka Puka Blue
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
The Nagasawa Original Pro Gear Slim features a medium blue sparkling cap and body with a rhodium-plated 14k gold nib. This blue is darker than the Rokko Island Sky blue pen.
The softly colored body is accented by chrome-finished nickel trim and a silhouette of a Kobe Ink bottle on the cap. It is inspired by the Sailor Pro Gear Slim and made by Sailor for the Nagasawa Stationery Center in Kobe, Japan.
Puka puka is a Japanese onomatopoeia describing something floating.
- Rhodium-plated 14k gold nib with Weathercock original design engraving.
- Chrome-finished nickel trim.
- Ring: "NAGASAWA PEN STYLE DEN" engraving
- Kobe ink silhouette display on the crown
- Sailor fountain pen converter.
- Two black ink cartridges.
- Sailor gift box.
You will appreciate the smooth writing and lasting durability from these beautifully crafted pens, hand-crafted in Japan by Sailor.
* This product is not eligible for discount codes