Robert Oster Miami from the Cities of America collection is a medium blue-green ink with medium shading and a pop of pink sheen in large swabs. It dries in 20 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Robert Oster ink is made in Australia.
A captivating blue-green fountain pen ink to represent the inviting crystal waters that help make the beaches of Miami, Florida famous.
Following the success of their exclusive Aussie cities collection, Robert Oster has created the Cities of America Series. Collection #1 features 6 standard inks and 1 shimmer. Collect them all:
- Napa, California- a deep wine red
- Chicago, Illinois- a steely snow inspired blue
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- a grassy plains green
- Kansas City, Kansas- a golden brown inspired by the wheat belt
- Miami, Florida- a blue-green inspired by the water
- New York, New York- bright red for The Big Apple
- Las Vegas, Nevada- a shimmering purple inspired by the glitz of Las Vegas
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Dry Time||20 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia|
|Sheen||Pink sheeen in large swabs only|