TWSBI Diamond 580 White Rose Gold II Fountain
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
- Improved grip and end barrel section compared to 540
- 580 has increased ink capacity, about 30% more than 530
- 580 has improved the smoothness of cap thread turning
- 580 shows you our promise on continuous product improvement on small details
TWSBI Diamond 580, a classic fountain pen with a piston ink-filling system. By fusing the traditional mechanisms of the fountain pen with a modern industrial design, we have created an eye-catching fountain pen that is simultaneously appreciative of the past and relevant in the present. The Diamond 580 comes with a benchmark ink-filling mechanism and has all detachable parts. We felt that it was important to allow the user to disassemble and reassemble the pen and completely experience the traditional aspects of owning and using a fountain pen.
A quick no brainer guide in choosing nib sizes in an overly complicated fountain pen world:
If you write small, go with an EF
For the normal writer, F is the most popular
If you tend to lean on a bigger font, M will be perfect
B is for statements!! Sign a check in B, write a header in B, do some coloring/shading in B
Have a special card or invitation to write? Stub nibs are italic in writing style.
Check out TWSBI Ink. These Inks made by TWSBI compliment this Pen.
* This product is not eligible for discount codes