Robert Oster Cities of America Oklahoma City
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Robert Oster Oklahoma City from the Cities of America collection is a deep leafy green ink with medium shading. It dries in 40 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Robert Oster ink is made in Australia.
A grassy green fountain pen ink to represent Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Following the success of their exclusive Aussie cities collection, Robert Oster has created the Cities of America Series. Collection #1 features 6 standard inks and 1 shimmer. Collect them all:
- Napa, California- a deep wine red
- Chicago, Illinois- a steely snow inspired blue
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- a grassy plains green
- Kansas City, Kansas- a golden brown inspired by the wheat belt
- Miami, Florida- a blue-green inspired by the water
- New York, New York- bright red for The Big Apple
- Las Vegas, Nevada- a shimmering purple inspired by the glitz of Las Vegas
|Ink Name||Oklahoma City|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Dry Time||40 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia|