Robert Oster Cities of America Chicago
5320 South Shackleford Road
Little Rock AR 72204
Robert Oster Chicago from the Cities of America collection is a medium blue grey ink with high shading. It dries in 20 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Robert Oster ink is made in Australia.
Steely, cool blue fountain pen ink inspired by the winter snow and Lake Michigan to represent Chicago, Illinois.
Following the success of their exclusive Aussie cities collection, Robert Oster has created the Cities of America Series. Collection #1 features 6 standard inks and 1 shimmer. Collect them all:
- Napa, California- a deep wine red
- Chicago, Illinois- a steely snow inspired blue
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- a grassy plains green
- Kansas City, Kansas- a golden brown inspired by the wheat belt
- Miami, Florida- a blue-green inspired by the water
- New York, New York- bright red for The Big Apple
- Las Vegas, Nevada- a shimmering purple inspired by the glitz of Las Vegas
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Dry Time||20 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia|