Robert Oster New York from the Cities of America collection is a medium apple red ink with medium shading. It dries in 30 seconds in a medium nib on Rhodia and has an average flow. Robert Oster ink is made in Australia.
Bright red fountain pen ink to represent America's gateway, the Big Apple, New York, New York.
Following the success of their exclusive Aussie cities collection, Robert Oster has created the Cities of America Series. Collection #1 features 6 standard inks and 1 shimmer. Collect them all:
- Napa, California- a deep wine red
- Chicago, Illinois- a steely snow inspired blue
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- a grassy plains green
- Kansas City, Kansas- a golden brown inspired by the wheat belt
- Miami, Florida- a blue-green inspired by the water
- New York, New York- bright red for The Big Apple
- Las Vegas, Nevada- a shimmering purple inspired by the glitz of Las Vegas
|Ink Name||New York|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Dry Time||30 seconds in a Pilot VP medium nib on Rhodia|